Post by Netherlands - Nanette (admin) on Feb 12, 2014 9:15:57 GMT 1
Are you ready for challenge 2!!! We are.
Make a monochromatic colour layout
1. Pages : 2 pages Layout (double page!)
2. Theme: You can choose your own theme
3. Colour LO: The monochromatic color scheme you use is up to you
4. How many Photos: Minimum of 1 photo
5. Photos: - One photo must be partly on the left and partly on the right page - One photo needs to be black and white
6. Not to be used: - You are restricted from using black anywhere on the layout including, ink, paint, pen lines, journaling or any other elements. - There is not to be black on the page with the exception of your black and white photo(s). - You can not use brown to antique elements unless brown is the colour you choose for your monochromatic colour scheme.
7. Materials you may use: embellishments, inkt, media stuff, everything that you want in the monochromatic colour.
You can enter your project in your own project thread until Wednesday, February 19, 21.00 CET