I cut the title and punched the flowers out of the cardstock background then mounted it on foamcore board with darker pink paper behind. The little punched flowers were mounted with silicon for a 3D effect and used pink Stickles glitter glue for the centres. I painted metal embellishments with acrylic paint and stamped papers with distress ink for the bunting patterns.
Post by South Africa - Ezzi on Feb 19, 2014 17:20:13 GMT 1
Ladies, here is my entry for round two!
I used Crate patterned paper with a mottled turquoise colour - NO white, as background and further distressed the pages with distress ink. Then I used a stencil and distress paint to add more colour and dimension. The chipboard title and photo-strips were coloured with distress ink again and I used various shades of turquoise flowers and pearls to embellish the layout. As a final touch, I added various sizes of butterflies punched from turquoise card stock.