Post by Netherlands - Nanette (admin) on Feb 24, 2014 9:17:16 GMT 1
General: Make a card with lots of doodling on it.
Use: - Minimal of 3 elements on the card on which you doodle.
- Doodle a quote directly on the card.
- All doodling must be hand doodled!
Not to be used: - No premade embellishments are allowed.
- No images or stamps are allowed on this card, no cut out images (from pattern papers, prints, internet etc)
- Flowers in any form. You can't even doodle flowers on your card. You can doodle anything else. - Alphabet stickers, alpha thickers, diecut, punched alpha, handcut alpha, stamped alpha, punched alpha, alphabet using a stencil or any other alphabet embellishment.
Allowed: - Cutting machines and punches are allowed, except for alphabets and flowers
Deadline: A photo of your project (max 2) must be in your own group thread no later then Sunday, March 2, 20.00u CET, (21.00 Amsterdam). Please add a link to your blog with details. We love to read them!
FAQ: Will be placed here later if necessary Questions to Bep in PM please. Not in the FB group.
1. may I use beads and wire to make my own embellishments?
Yes you can but no flowers and when you make words they wil be counted for the challange